Friday, March 6, 2009

Round Two!

Here we go again! Its time for more updates! I hope you guys enjoyed the last one, this is going to be very video-heavy again. I'm becoming a video junkie though, I have more videos than I really need. Ah well~ Onward!

February 6, 2009: It's Lo's birthday. Originally it was going to be a surprise then we decided that there was a chance that wouldn't work or something so we just threw a regular party instead. As you can see from the video, we are some crazy party animals. 


February 12, 2009: I got a little busy and so I didn't really get a chance to do much video taking. Here my cousin has asked me to be her hair model while she has to demostrate her skills to her teacher. For me that means a free hair and that's all that matters. You can't really tell much from the video but my cousin cut and texturized my hair then curled it. It took forever but looks really cute. Alas, I dont have the patience to do that curling stuff all the time. Still having that problem with the fat neck thing... need to fix it somehow. I suppose I could just have a fat neck though. Damn. Time to start working out in earnest again.


February 14, 2009: Some of the posse and I go to Satori Sushi [where I used to be a waitress at] for aparty. One of my old employees is finally getting out of there. What does that mean? Lots of random fun and Denise [the lightweight] being very intoxicated.  Plus there was cheesecake. Mm~


February 15, 2009: After coming back to Bean and Eric's place from Satori, I almost immediately pass out on an armchair. Steph and Nano get a hold of my camera and decide to be on crack. The good kind of crack, not the addictive kinda stuff.


I think I'll go ahead and end this here. I'll be back again in a few more days and hopefully we'll be caught up. We'll see. Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment